A paved pathway is very important to this community because family members regularly commute to and from the community by motor bikes, bicycles and on foot. It is very challenging for everyone to pass the rural terrain in the Mekong Delta, especially during the rainy season when the dirt path turns to mud.
- This project will assist the families living in this area an easier way to travel each day.
- This project will prevent many people from falling when biking or walking in the rainy season.
- This paved pathway will be much safer, especially for young children, students and the elderly.
- The pathway will make it easier for the villagers to transport rice back home on their bikes.
- The road will also be a shortcut for villagers to get to the main road faster.
- The improvement of the pathway will also encourage more business like shopping stores or bike repair shops..
- This project will be a wonderful chance to connect with the community as we will get a real taste of the family ambiance and have the chance to work side by side with the locals.
This is a project that without your help, the families would be far to be able to afford. The community is so very grateful.