NHA TRANG – THE TOP DESTINATION IN VIETNAM FOR BEACH FUN
Nha Trang is a beautiful beach city 450 km North of Saigon. This city is well known for its beaches and scuba diving. It has then been developed into a popular destination for international tourists, attracting large numbers of snorkelers and divers. The special color of the water is thanks to the deep Nha Trang Bay. This is a reason why it is widely considered as among the world’s most beautiful bays. This is also becauseNha Trang Bay is made by a number of islands which primitive coral with its tropical coral fishes remain beneath.
Beautiful bay, great water, stunning corals and fishes, sunny all year round (except the stormy days), OK theme park, good beach, nice villages behind are the values making Nha Trang not only for Westerners but also summer place for local Vietnamese.
Nha Trang is also the summer city for the local people. The beach will be full with Vietnamese tourists from June to August. However, this does not mean that rest of the year the weather is not good for the beach. This city is famous for beach weather. So, imagine in winter, sunshine is still everyday and you can welcome a Christmas on the beach by th ewarm water from the bay.
The most common things to do in Nha Trang are:
- Join a boat trip to one of the island and see coral with fishes and other sea animal at the reefs. The trip is also with a great seafood lunch on board and a visit to an amazing fishing village.
- Have a cyclo ride to a mud bath center and turn your skin into a bump of a baby.
- Have seafood party at some street restaurant along the beach.
- Visit pagoda with very high statue of Buddha.
- Visit Ponagar, a temple built by the lost Kingdom Champa.
- Have acycling to a primitive forest and have real shower at its cool streamline.
- And so much more.
The city is then so atractive for any beach lover. Please contact us if you need any advice on this city exploration.